I didn't design it - but I did have to re-implement the design when the stack was changed. In the process, I made what design changes were deemed necessary to improve usability. I also made some nifty hover effects on the frontpage (just because). Then I solved some responsive issues revolving around conflicting breakpoints that caused the category grids to slide below the navigation for a short while before repositioning themselves alongside it where they were supposed to be located.
A lot of work went into migrating this shop, and I am pleased with how clean-cut it has come out on the other side. From here on; maintenance.
© Katrine-Marie Burmeister, December 2018